In 2014 the projects in Sherpa Tar Rai Goan came to an end.
Sam and Karin have worked with and supported this village since 2002. Some of the projects were:
- a primary health center
- help setting up a primary school
- help setting up a children’s home
- construction of a new school building
- support the school teaching and giving ideas
- medical camps and primary healthcare training
- income generating projects
It’s up to the people in Sherpa Tar to continue this well. Below are some highlights of the project.